Sunday, June 15, 2014

Take A Walk On The Dark Side



Blinded Thoughts is a gritty novel that took me deep into a world I've only glimpsed through news articles. Leslie made everything real and frightening. This isn't a book I would normally read, but I am glad I took a chance. I was given the opportunity to live side by side with these characters. I experienced their highs and lows, why they made certain choices, and I sympathized with them all. This books teaches so much about choices and how they effect our lives. At times, there was humor, but more often, there was horror. Mark Leslie impressed me with his writing abilities and drew me in further, when all I wanted was a chance to escape. This book will make most people thankful for the lives they live and shed new light on what others, not so fortunate, have to go through in order to make it in the "real " world. Gripping novel from a writer with impressive talent. If you want to walk on the dark side for a few hours, this is the book you should read. I am looking forward to reading more books from this author.

No comments: