Sunday, September 5, 2010

Coffee, No Problem!

I have had my Keurig Brewer for quite a while. When I decided to put on this special wedding shower for a very special couple, I thought about my favorite things and the Keurig was at the top of my list. I use my Keurig Platinum Brewer every week. It always sits on my counter ready to go. Now I don't drink coffee, but my husband and family can't get enough. I have never been able to properly brew a pot of coffee, but I am a pro with my Keurig. Each cup is is always perfect! I happily offer coffee to all my guests now. I use it for making hot cocoa for me and the kids. The instant (or almost instant) hot water comes out at the touch of a button. It's so much quicker than the microwave and it boils water faster than my kettle. The available K-Cups are awesome and chances are you will find your favorite. If not, use My K-Cup! My husband has one and he roasts his own coffee. He simply fills the empty K-Cup with his own ground beans. We treat our guests to his amazing roasts all the time! We also keep a selection of K-Cups handy. We have herbal teas, coffee, and cocoa. When guests want to help themselves, they enjoy trying new things! I am putting the Carousel Tower on my list. It is the perfect accessory for any Keurig! The Keurig Special Edition Brewing System features:
Three Brew Size Choices:

6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz *- My Platinum Brewer has 5 options!
Removable 48oz. Water Reservoir- If you drink a lot of coffee, you may fill this more than once each day! My Platinum Brewer holds 60 ounces.
Quiet-Brew Technology®- It gurgles a little when the water is heating up! We can't hear it if we are not in the kitchen.Programmable LCD Message Center - Very easy to read and it's easy to change options!
Removable Drip Tray- Clean up is easy!
Blue backlit LCD & Water Reservoir- Light flashes when your water level reaches a certain point letting you know it's time to fill!
Chrome Accents- No fingerprints! I wish my other appliances had a friendlier finish!
The Special Edition retails for $139.95 and you can find it online or at Bed Bath & Beyond!
Disclosure: I was sent this Keurig for a very special couple. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions given!

No comments: