Monday, April 18, 2016

Skittles Makes The BEST Cotton Candy!




Oh my goodness. Did you know Skittles works in cotton candy machines? I have a large cotton candy machine on a stand, not the countertop unit, in my family room. It was one of the best purchases I've made and it wasn't as expensive as you may think. The small countertop units seemed slow (based on reviews) and I like to entertain. It is the biggest hit at parties. The adults like it as much, if not more than the kids do. Plus, you can use sugar-free hard candies, cinnamon discs and peppermints (along with jolly ranchers and werthers) in addition to sugar floss. I just discovered that Skittles work when my youngest shook a snack size bag and eyed the machine. We tried it. I immediately ordered and overnighted this 2pack because I couldn't wait to taste the rainbow again in this new form. I am so excited right now and probably on a little bit of a sugar high, but TRY IT! Best cotton candy ever. 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post

9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

It was another joy to see your post. It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals Great stuff about wedding favours uk as usual...

Mel said...

How did you use them? Just straight into the machine? or did you grind them into sugar first? No mention....

hbtatt said...

Any response?

hbtatt said...

Any response?

hbtatt said...

Any response?

Unknown said...

I tried it with the Sugfloss.com Cotton Candy machine, and it actually worked! And it tastes so good!

Unknown said...

Did you blend them first to turn it into a sugar like substance?

JordanTH said...

To anyone wanting to know: based on videos I’ve seen, if the machine is heated up sufficiently you can drop whole skittles in just fine