Saturday, December 15, 2012

WONDERSTRUCK! Where Have you Seen The Wonder Of God In Your Life?



My friend, Margaret Feinberg, has a new book and 7-session Bible Study called Wonderstruck: Awaken to the Nearness of God (releasing Christmas Day) and it's a personal invitation for you to toss back the covers, climb out of bed, and drink in the fullness of life. Wonderstruck will help you:

• Recognize the presence of God in the midst of your routine
• Unearth extraordinary moments on ordinary days
• Develop a renewed passion for God
• Identify what’s holding you back in prayer
• Discover joy in knowing you’re wildly loved

To learn more, watch the Wonderstruck Video.


Where have you seen the wonder of God in your own life? I've seen Him many times over the last few years. Some of you may recall our situation with a tornado and a home completely destroyed by contractors. Without God in my life, I never would have made it through. By His grace, I forgave and grew from my experience. My relationship with God is stronger than ever before. I was amazed each and every time we needed something and it appeared. I don't know if I would have believed it if I didn't see it for myself. He showed me He was there, guiding us through our journey. My faith is strong and I was given the most wonderful gift of witnessing God's hand in my life. I had faith before, but being able to see God's work is something I will never forget. My children saw it too and I am confident that this experience has strengthened their faith and trust in our Lord. We are truly blessed.

Follow Margaret’s snarky, funny, and inspirational posts on TwitterFacebookor her blog. You can learn more about this great book by visiting www.margaretfeinberg.com/wonderstruck where she’s offering promos right now! You can get the book for as low as $7.57 ($14.99 retail) on Barnes & Noble for all you savvy shoppers! So where have you seen the wonder of God in your life?

Disclosure: I will receive a copy of this book for review.

No comments: