Saturday, December 15, 2012

Baby Fans!

Now that my little ones are growing up, I don't visit baby sites as often as I did. When I am asked to review a site though, I thoroughly enjoy it! Baby clothes are cute and some sites have irresistible clothes that I'd be tempted to buy if I had a little one that small! I'm not a huge sports fan, but BabyFans.com has Dallas Cowboys Baby Clothes that I'd buy! I LOVE the blue and gray, and the sets are so charming! My family is a big fan of the Florida Gators and I found many cute little clothes for the tiniest fans! They even have they cutest little gifts! I'd buy the University of Florida Painted Storage Bench if I had another little boy. My youngest is a little too hard on furniture and if I bought it for him, it would be distressed to the point of not being pretty within a few days. I do have a niece that would look adorable in a Florida Toddler Bowtie Dress. I know her daddy and grandpa would melt if I got her one. I think I'll add that to next year's shopping list. If anything can get them misty-eyed, it has to be their favorite little girl showing support for their favorite team! BabyFans.com has a great variety of clothes to support your favorite teams. The only problem will be deciding on the team! I know some houses are divided, so that could be a problem! If you are a sports fan and you want to help your little ones show their team spirit, get them the right gear! Check out BabyFans.com and score a home run (or a touchdown) with their awesome selections!

No comments: