Saturday, December 15, 2012

Belly Fat For Dummies!

I had the chance to review Belly Fat Diet For DUMMIES recently and I learned quite a bit! I love the books for Dummies because they are very comprehensive! Last time I went to the doctor, I learned that my cholesterol was a little elevated. This book taught me ways to bring it down. Hopefully, I'll get good news at my next check up! I couldn't believe all the information given in this book. It's FULL of information. In this book, you'll learn the truth about belly fat. You'll learn to identify what type you have and you'll learn all about belly slimming foods! The book contained recipes and tips on portion control. There is even a section on exercise. I usually don't like to "read" about exercise, but this book had enough photos that I could easily follow along. The meal plans were great because they offered different levels. I didn't try the plans, but I think they'd be easy to follow. I didn't notice unusual special order food or other tasteless food which anyone  wanting to diet would greatly appreciate. I also appreciated that the book is friendly to carboholics, meat lovers, chicken and seafood fans, chocoholics like me, fast food junkies, diabetics, and vegans! This book is different from other diet books out there because it gives you so many different options. I wouldn't have to eat the food I hate (I am picky!) so that would increase my chance of success! With the holidays upon us, I could certainly use these tips to avoid packing on the pounds over the holidays. The book is interesting and easy to follow, and the people in the book illustrations aren't supermodels...they are average people like us!!!   Get your copy and start the new year off right!

Disclosure: I received a copy through Global Influence in order to facilitate my review.

No comments: