Monday, December 10, 2012

Green Refrigerator Machine

Keep Food Fresher Longer 

I always threw away fruits and vegetables because they would go bad before I could use them. No matter what I did, I just couldn't find a way to keep them fresh. When I was offered the Green Refrigerator Machine, I was doubtful that it would work. I thought it was just another gimmick but I gave it a shot. The unit is small and sits neatly on a shelf. The exterior is very easy to clean and you are ready to go after following four easy steps! It WORKS! I've only used it a few weeks but my lettuce and strawberries have lasted all week. My strawberries are still firm and they retained their gorgeous color! They haven't grown a coat of mold, which always seemed to happen after spending a few days in my refrigerator before. I'm impressed!


The Ozonator is safe enough to protect your family from unwanted germs and bacteria and helps reduce the potential to spread germs among family members handling and passing foods. It also helps eliminate strong food odors! The unit costs less than $40 and can save you hundreds each year! In the few weeks I've used mine, I've already saved around $15. I think it would pay for itself in most homes within 1-3 months. Check it out and enjoy fresh produce longer!


200x200 Holiday Banner

Disclosure: I was provided a unit and affiliate code for this mention. A favorable review was not required.

No comments: