Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas With Bass Pro Shops




If you have a hunter or avid fisherman (or woman) in your life, check out Bass Pro Shops for all the coolest gear! I had a soft tackle box years ago and I loved it. It was nice to be able to take out the individual boxes that I wouldn't use and load it up with everything I needed for the day. My tackle box took a beating and lasted for years. When I look for a tackle box, look for for a few things. First, it needs to have all the room I could want and I need to be able to use all of it's features. I also want a bag to help me keep my gear organized because I need all the help I can get. Bass Pro Shops has a wonderful variety of bags. You just need to decide how big or small you want to go! I received the Bass Pro Shops® Extreme® Qualifier 360 Tackle Bag from Bass Pro Shops. My bag is rugged and very durable. The seams are tough and it could take a beating! My bag features a

  • Reinforced vinyl bottom
  • Integrated, ID holder
  • Elastic tool holders keep pliers, hook removers, and other tools readily accessible
  • Large shoulder strap can be deployed under heavy loads
  • Holds five 360 utility boxes
The Bass Pro Shops& Extreme Qualifier Tackle Bag is built to last with heavy-duty, water-repellent denier polyester construction and a reinforced bottom. The Extreme Qualifier 360 Tackle Bag features a main compartment that holds five 360 utility boxes as well as a number of zippered and mesh pockets to hold your gear.

 I also received a variety of lures. I requested kits because I think it's a great way to try colors or new lures. It's also less expensive to buy the kits. They come in a clear box so you can see what's inside before you open it. The boxes also fit my new tackle bag! Bass Pro Shops® Stacey King 31-Piece Jig and Trailer Kit is a great kit to have in your bag. The custom box is a little smaller than the other boxes of lures, but I can make room! This kit has a great variety of flippin' and cast jigs!
 My favorite kit has to be the Bass Pro Shops® 455-Piece Crappie Kit! I grew up fishing with tubes and grubs. The colors are just like the ones my Dad bought years ago and we always caught a lot! The kit even comes with jigheads, so all you need is a rod and reel! It's an impressive kit filled with eye-popping colors that are sure to grab the attention of the nearest fish!

The Bass Pro Shops® 145-Piece Squirmin'® Worm Kit has a lot of great colors. The six and eight inch worms are perfect for many conditions. The tails are squirmin' teasers that fish can't seem to resist! Bass Pro Shops has something for everyone on your list. A few years back, I reviewed Bass Pro Shops electric train set. It has been one of my most visited pages since. Bass Pro Shops has a cool electric holiday train this year too. I bet any kid would love to see it circling their Christmas Tree on Christmas morning!



Disclosure: I was sent the fishing products mentioned above. A favorable mention/review was not required.

No comments: