Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hidden Recycler

 I'm not a handy person...at all. I like to stand back and watch others (my husband mainly) do the work while I take the credit. Most of the time the great ideas come from me, so why shouldn't I? Well, my husband has been working a lot lately and it's left me in a bind. If I want something done, I get to do it myself, oh joy. One project I managed to pull off without any problems? Installing my new Hidden Recycler from Rubbermaid! I was so proud! I don't recycle everything I use. Before you beat me up, I live in an area where they make it really hard to recycle. Visiting a very bad part of town thirty minutes away is not something I am willing to do. I still do what I can and I even make my own dishwasher and laundry detergent. My Hidden Recycler works great. I used it for a week just to see how it held up when I  tested it by recycling plastics. I was able to collect a weeks worth and the bag held up. It was also easy to clean. Right now, I use it to hold an assortment of cleaners. I can carry it room to room with the awesome handle. I'm sure I'll come up with another use before long. Maybe one day our community will support recycling and I can use it as it was meant to be used!
The Hidden Recycler attaches to the inside of a cabinet door to collect recyclables out of sight and keeps your counters clear. The bag is durable, machine washable, and made of recycled material. Collect your recyclables and then easily lift the bag from the lid and cabinet by the handle to take them out to your recycle bin.


■Hinged lid attaches to cabinet door with over the door hooks or screws

■Bag is made from 65% post-consumer resin

■Bag is machine washable

■Comfortable handle for transport

■5 gallon bag holds 36 uncrushed cans and is large enough to fit 1 gallon milk jugs

■Great for single stream recyclers

■Great for apartment living

It's a perfect fit for my cabinets and it holds a lot too! I love the neutral color and it's easy to clean in the washing machine!
 
Disclosure: I was sent this product in order to complete this review. Opinions expressed are mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments: