Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hershey's Easter Candy!

I don't know about you, but I want chocolate in my Easter basket. And lots of it. Since I don't get my own basket, I always put a little extra in the kid's. Since they have generous hearts, they share. If they didn't there would be trouble! One of my favorite chocolates has to be Hershey's Kisses. I pop one when I'm feeling blue, or having a chocolate craving, and it makes me smile! After having Sam, my husband bought a huge bag and I kept them next to the bed. When Sam would wake up screaming, a little chocolate soothed my nerves. Maybe that's why Sam loves chocolate so much. He could always smell it on my breath! When Hershey's sent a bag to be included in this feature, I was thrilled. It's one item I'll be keeping to myself. Selfish? Maybe. But who can blame me?
I was also given a chance to try Drops. I may be the last person to try them, but that's because I can't get beyond the Kisses! Hershey's Cookies 'n Creme Drops are drops of chocolate without the shell. The most wonderful thing is they don't leave a mess! Sam can hold them as long as he wants and I don't have to worry about getting chocolate handprints everywhere! I liked them and so did my kids. I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but the crunchy cookie made these perfectly munchable. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures disappeared quickly. My husband snatched them on his way out the door and claimed them as his own. But that's okay. He doesn't know about my Reese's Reester Peanut Butter Bunny hidden in the pantry. I'm saving it for a rainy day!

The Cadbury Chocolate Creme Eggs were the best. I had the original Cadbury Creme Eggs years ago and these were so much better!!! Not that there was anything wrong with the originals!
Disclosure: I received chocolates in order to complete this feature. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: