Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You're Invited To...

 OK. So it's not a wedding, but we are having an awesome birthday bash! This weekend, we are celebrating Logan and Sam's birthday, and my blog's fourth birthday! In order to have an awesome party, we needed awesome invitations! Wedding Paperie asked me to review their invitations as I was putting together our annual bash. Perfect timing! I was able to create a custom invitation online! The process was easy, but picking out an invitation wasn't. I loved their circle cards! I also loved their magnets! Decisions, decisions... They have so many different options! Just when I settled on one, I found one that I liked even better. I repeated that process about five or six times! This year, I wanted to give the kids, especially Logan, a party that was a little more grown up. Sam is still my baby, but Logan has been a good sport about keeping their annual bash "toddler" friendly. While this party is still child-friendly, I wanted to avoid traditional children's birthday invitations. Since we are keeping things simple this year (you'll laugh later on at my definition of simple) these invitations fit the bill. We are having a BBQ with plenty of sparkle (note the fireworks on our invitations-they will be real at our party) and great food!
I started with the invitation above, Rustic BBQ Couples Shower, and ended up with the invitation below. The paper quality is great and the colors are fantastic in person! The card is rustic and casual, but the colors are vibrant. I'm thrilled with my selection! I had a lot of fun trying different things until I finished my project. I had an email within two days advising me to be on the lookout for my invitations! They sent upgraded envelopes that have the look of linen. They were heavy and perfect for both elegant and casual events. I embossed mine and it gave the envelopes an extra special touch! If you are looking for something specific or if you want to use custom colors, they offer services to help! Wedding Paperie was the last place I thought I'd find a birthday invitation, but it worked! They even sent me an email after my order arrived to ensure that everything was great with my order! That's awesome customer service!!! They offer invitations for weddings, parties, showers, save the dates, and stationary! Check them out and see how easy it can be to design your own invitations!!!
Disclosure: I was given a gift certificate to review invitations. I spent approx. $6 out of pocket in order to review these invitations. Honest opinions given. I would order from them again!

No comments: