Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Intentional Chocolate


I don't drink coffee. My husband does. My entire family (including my children if I allowed it) love a cup of coffee. My husband even roasts his own coffee beans. I love to smell it, I just can''t stand the taste of it. My hot drink of choice, when I'm not drinking tea, is hot chocolate. Being a blogger, one of the greatest perks is having the chance to try many different products. Over the past four years (I can't believe it's been that long!) I've discovered so many varieties of hot cocoa/chocolate. I've been spoiled by a few brands, but nothing comes close to Intentional Chocolate's Intentional Hot Dark Chocolate. And I'm not really into dark chocolate. I mixed mine with steaming hot milk and enjoyed the velvety smooth flavor. Unlike others, it isn't bombarded with sugar (it does contain cane sugar) so I'm allowed to appreciate the magnificent richness and depth of the chocolate, which, when combined with the milk, is the perfect combination for me! Just don't forget to leave the spoon in! My chocolate settled a lot and I had to keep stirring!Mmmmmm!
Intentional Chocolate also sent Intentional Medium Blend Coffee, which thrilled my husband, because he loves coffee with chocolate and fruit notes. This coffee is aromatic (blissfully so) and I found myself wanting to taste and experience it, which is a little uncharacteristic of me. Taste I did, and while I wouldn't want to set down and savor a cup, I did enjoy my little sample. I could drink a cup if I had to, and you'll have to trust me, that's a great compliment. I wouldn't do that with just any coffee.
Organic + i Dark Intentional Chocolate Pistoles made the perfect after dinner snack. My husband was even inspired to put them into pancakes the next morning. Maybe it was a waste of good chocolate because those pancakes were unworthy of such a delicious treat. Intentional Chocolate is a gourmet, varietal chocolate that has been shown to significantly decrease stress, increase calmness, and lessen fatigue in those who consume it. It's embedded with the following intention: Whoever consumes this chocolate will manifest optimal health and functioning at physical, emotional and mental levels, and in particular will enjoy an increased sense of energy, vigor and well-being. That's something we could all use. Read more here, and discover this dream chocolate for yourself!
Disclosure: I was sent these products in order to complete my review. No monetary compensation received, just a little less stress and a few health benefits. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: