Monday, March 26, 2012

My Favorite Things...


There is only one thing I love more than chocolate, and that's candles. I'm home all day and I always have at least one burning. My favorite candle product has to be tarts and I bet I have almost ten tart warmers scattered around and packed away. I have a dedicated cabinet full of candles and tarts and my tarts take up most of the space. When I picked out items from Gold Canyon to review, I was intrigued by their gorgeous warmers. I didn't know much about them and I couldn't wait to get my hands on one. After I received it, I have to admit it was love at first sight. It's gorgeous. It's a little larger than my tart warmers and the incredible scents that I received to try were so amazing, I think Sam thought he could eat them. Everyday, he tried sticking his fingers into the wax while it was cooling. He never does this with my other warmers and he is very familiar with them and he knows what they do. He made quite the mess, but I couldn't blame him. They smelled so good! You could smell fresh baked goods outside my home, the tantalizing scent greeting all my guests before they could knock on my door. They were very disappointed to find that I wasn't busy in the kitchen baking. Oh, well. The Black Footed Square Scent Pod Warmer is one of my favorite review items ever, and I will be a customer for life. You can turn the warmer on and leave it on for as long as you like, or use the timer and set it to 4, 8, or 12 hours. The pods are little bowls of wax and they are larger than I expected. They are probably the size of at least four of my usual tarts. The scent lasts. I've burned them much longer than recommended and the scent is still beautiful, just much more subtle. The Scent Pod Cafe Bundle Value Gift Set included three scents. Brown Sugar Cookie, Cobbler on the Porch and Coconut Sticky Bun Scent Pod would not have been my first choice (I'm more into fresh laundry scents and floral) but I'm so glad it was sent because I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to try more! Next, I want to try Rosemary Thyme and Fresh Cut Roses. Maybe Orange Blossoms and Strawberry-Kiwi too!
I also received Cute as a Cucumber Scented Candles For Kids. It's fresh scent was delightful and refreshing. My kids enjoyed it, but I kind of kept it for myself! The candle burns evenly and it is lasting a very long time! You can feel great when you buy this because 100% of the profits go to the Prayer Child Foundation! Between my gorgeous Scent Pod Warmer and my Cucumber Candle, my house smells amazing and I am enjoying my days more than ever before. I am going to buy my mom a warmer for Christmas. She loves tart warmers as much as I do. The warmer is at the top of my list for Christmas must haves this year!
Disclosure: I was sent these items in order to complete this review. Only honest opinions given.

No comments: