Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Tortuga Rum Company-They're On My Wish List!

I love holiday cakes and I can say my favorite is the Tortuga Rum Company's Original Rum Cake with walnuts. As much as I love chocolate, no chocolate cake I've had comes close. If you haven't tried one, check them out! They have several different flavors, including my second favorite, Chocolate Rum Cake! Our World Famous Tortuga "Golden Original" Rum Cakes with Walnuts are baked fresh daily in the Cayman Islands with only the finest natural ingredients, including imported walnuts. The only preservative used is our specially blended "5-year-old", oak barrel aged Tortuga Gold Rum. Each cake is individually hand glazed then vacuum packed, ensuring a shelf life of 6 months, or indefinitely if refrigerated or frozen. The cakes are so moist and the flavor is amazing. The walnuts are softened and they're my favorite part of the cake! The Chocolate Rum Cake is missing the walnuts. If they topped the cake, it would probably tie for first place! They're affordable too! Send a large cake to any US resident for under $33! Hint-If you were looking for something to get me this year for Christmas, this is it! Tortuga Rum Company also has other great products including fudge, coffee, rum treats and gift sets. The cakes would make great host/hostess gifts and gifts for family and friends. Your co-workers would appreciate them, and it's a great way to celebrate your own holiday! Just order an assortment for those special gatherings! Everyone will look forward to them each and every year.  Be sure to follow Tortuga on Facebook for special promotions and other Tortuga news!
Disclosure: I was sent cakes in order to complete this review. If you happen to buy one and you don't like it (I can't imagine why you wouldn't) feel free to send it to me!

No comments: