Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Cleanse And Glow... For The Holidays!

I've tried several products from Juice Beauty in the past. I liked them all, especially their Green Apple Peel! Their SPF 8 Lip Moisturizer is also pretty awesome! A few weeks ago, I received a Cleanse & Go Kit. It's a great travel kit because it contains the essentials:

• Cleansing Milk
• Antioxidant Serum
• Reflecting Gloss, Fig

It's perfect for adults, children, and teens with normal, dry, or sensitive skin. Cleansing Milk is a creamy formula that deeply cleanses and removes all makeup with organic grape seed and sunflower oils, while soothing normal, aging, or sensitive skin with organic juices, chamomile and calendula. It's a daily essential perfect for cleansing and removing makeup. It didn't strip my skin and my face was left feeling refreshed after use! The Antioxidant Serum is clinically proven to prevent free radical skin cell damage up to 85%. This lightweight serum will feed your skin with vitamins and antioxidants from organic juices. It moisturizes with fatty acid-packed plant oils and smoothes fine lines with peptides, alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10. My face actually looked more vibrant! I love it! The Reflecting Gloss (in Fig) is a great color for most. It will give your lips the most brilliant shine on earth. The combination of antioxidant-rich berries, minerals and sweet agave will wrap your lips in radiant color. The gloss tastes great and it goes on smooth. It doesn't peel off or chap my lips. Cleanse & Go is a great kit because it retails for $48. The Antioxidant Serum alone sells for $45. It's like getting the Cleansing Milk and Reflecting Gloss free! If you haven't tried Juice Beauty products, give them a chance. I like using organic products when I know they'll work and the Cleanse & Go is a great kit to get you started!
Disclosure: Juice Beauty sent a Cleanse & Go Kit for me to try. No monetary compensation received. Honest opinions given.

No comments: