Friday, April 22, 2011

Have Pizza Party Complete With Pizza Cookies!


Logan and Sam had an awesome pizza party this year! When I was planning the party, I stumbled upon a really cool cookie that would be perfect for the event!  I contacted Rollin' In Dough and they offered cookie favors for our special day. The pizza cookies looked like real pizza slices from a distance and they were a real treat for our guests!
The Pizza Cookies are vanilla almond butter cookie dough and they are iced with vanilla meringue butter cream. I could really taste the almond! The cookie had a great consistency and they were firm but not crumbly. The cookies retained the perfect amount of moisture! The icing was unlike anything I've ever had. It was softer than royal icing and it held up after being shipped across several states. The vanilla meringue was very interesting and Rollin' In Dough did a terrific job decorating these cookies! They were unique and definitely stood out!
If you are looking for other themed cookies, look no further! Here, you will find an assortment of designs ranging from nautical to floral. You'll find cookies that are perfect for weddings, showers, birthdays, and more! Rollin' In Dough is rollin' in talent, if you ask me! Check them out!
Disclosure: I was sent cookies in exchange for this mention.

No comments: