Monday, January 18, 2010

King Arthur Flour-Great Products And Traveling Demos!

I love baking mixes, but if you've tried a few, you know they were not all created equally. Some are better than others. Much better. King Arthur Flour hasn't let me down yet, and after trying their Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, their ranking has shot to the top on my list of faves! I love chocolate chip cookies. It's hard to mess them up. It's even harder to make one that really stands out. King Arthur Flour has simplified making a memorable cookie. Chocolate Chunks, bittersweet and semisweet chocolate chips flirt with a delectable buttery cookie kissed with a touch of rich vanilla. Truly unforgettable. It's hard to believe they came from a box! After mixing up a batch, use a cookie scoop to measure out the perfect amount of dough for each cookie. This was my first time using one and I love it! In the past, I always passed by cookie scoops and thought they were not really necessary. I used spoons to scoop out my dough. After using the cookie scoop, I now realize what I've been missing. The sticky dough is released with a squeeze of the handle! My cookies are all the same size. I have even used my cookie scoop for measuring out scoops of chocolate and other ingredients for homemade candy!

I also received the greatest cookie sheet. My non stick cookie sheet is made to last. My cookies slide right off and are baked to perfection. I also have used it for my homemade yeast rolls and other breads. It's lightweight and generous 15 1/4" x 12 1/4". Clean up is a breeze. No scrubbing required! Visit King Arthur Flour and shop for your baking supplies and mixes. Top quality products at a great price. And their mixes rival (and even beat) many expensive gourmet box mixes!
If you want to brush up on your baking skills, look for King Arthur Flour's Traveling Baking Demos! Atlanta/Athens, Salt Lake City and Southern California! You are in luck! Beginning January 27, 2010, King Arthur Flour will demo perfect pies, tarts, and sweet yeast breads. Mmmmm! Click here for more info! You can take home recipes and door prizes! No registration required! Make your plans today! Also, visit their blog for great ideas and fantastic recipes!
To Disclose: I was sent a cookie mix, cookie scoop, and cookie sheet for review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: