Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Clean Up! Ultimate Cloth!

 The Holidays! You clean your house top to bottom. You slave away in the kitchen, making a large mess if you are like my dear husband. Then guests arrive, sometimes with little adorable mess makers in tow, each contributing in hopefully only a small way to the new mess. After they leave, you may spend a day or two cleaning up! When we entertain, that's usually how things go! If we are left with a small mess, we are pretty happy! I usually break out my cleaning bucket, overflowing with chemicals or natural cleaning products. Let me tell you, some of those products are expensive! I have heard tales of different people cleaning with water. I thought they were crazy! I have used different cleaning cloths before with water and while the cloth was magic, it required more steps and I never stayed with it. I think I rely too heavily on other products. Recently, I have been using a new product. I was contacted and asked to give it a try. I love trying new products! I received Ultimate Cloth. When I opened the package, I noticed that the cloth was stiff, unlike microfiber cloths I've used before. Following the instructions, I wet my cloth and squeezed out excess water. Make sure you squeeze out as much as possible! Then, simply clean any surface! No lint is left behind! Ultimate Cloth does a great job cleaning mirrors, my least favorite thing to clean. I can never clean them without leaving a streak. This time, I was impressed! Ultimate Cloth polished my granite countertops and made my appliances shine! I did have some stuck on food after a pot boiled over on my stovetop. I wiped and wiped. Most of the food came off, and after a little soaking, the rest was easily removed. I also used Ultimate Cloth on my computer screen and television! It worked well! When I finished using my cloth, I tossed it in the washing machine with detergent and bleach. Afterwards, I hung it to dry. Don't use fabric softener or wash it with towels. This will keep your cloth from working as well! All in all, this is a great value and simple to use!

Right now, you can try it for free, just pay shipping and handling.

This cloth should last up to 5 years with general use. I definitely use my Ultimate Cloth more than I thought I would. With small children, I am forever cleaning smudges off my windows! When I do a walk through, I grab my Ultimate Cloth and wipe everything down. No buckets of cleaner, no spray bottles! It's pretty convenient!
To Disclose: I was sent a pack of Ultimate Cloths to try in exchange for this review!

No comments: