Thursday, July 16, 2009

They'll Never Make It To Your Child's Lunchbox!

My oldest plays all day, often stopping to refuel. While sometimes he goes for the fruit, I'm not always so lucky. I wanted a nutrition/energy bar that energized him when he ran out of steam, without making me feel too guilty! Have you tried Can Do Kid Bars? I'll be packing these from now on! I love them. Each bar comes in two pieces-perfect for sharing! Logan and I tried each of the three flavors. My least favorite was the CAN-illa Vanilla. It was good, but not great. Of course, that may have something to do with the fact that I am a self-described chocoholic. My oldest gobbled it up, crumbs and all. Next, we tried the Cookies & Cream. Mmmm, delicious! I saved the best for last and tried the Chocolate Crunch the following day. It was as enjoyable as my favorite candy bar. No kidding! It was Logan's favorite too! Plus, each bar is made with 9 Grams of Protein and 17 Essential Vitamins and minerals for nutrition! They are all natural, 70% Organic and Certified Gluten Free! Each bar has been formulated with kid sized vitamin and protein percentages. Yeah, children have different requirements, a fact left out by other companies. Try them. I bet you'll love them! Can Do Kid- can do adults too!

No comments: