Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finger Painting Isn't Always Cute!


I have tried many different cloth diapers. One of my favorites are FuzziBunz One Size Diapers. I am not a big fan of Velcro tabs. It seems that at one point or another, your diaper clad baby is going to pull on those tabs and spill unmentionable contents all over the place. If you are not lucky enough to realize this right away, you may find a little finger painting Picasso somewhere (hopefully in your house and not someone elses). I'm not saying that your brilliant young Einstein will not figure out how to unsnap a diaper, but at least these snaps will take a little more effort! So far, my little guy hasn't figured them out. But he did figure the Velcro out and now I have a stack of them banished to the bottom drawer for emergencies. That was a sight I'll never forget. My little guy has learned to remove his clothes. I guess it makes him feel independent, accomplished. Pants-no problem! Velcro-mastered with ease. FuzziBunz? Stays put! I love FuzziBunz! Their One Size Diapers are the softest diaper that I have used. I have used FuzziBunz and other brands since my little one was about a month old. They have held up better than most. They are stain free and dependable, meaning no leaks! When my little one was smaller, I did like the convenience of Velcro tabs, but after multiple (and I mean MULTIPLE) washes, the tabs are not as reliable. FuzziBunz ONE SIZE diaper is adjustable through adjustable elastic, NOT snap downs on the front of the diaper like most one size diapers I've tried. Brilliant in design, they feature an adjustable waistband similar to those used on children's pants. The waist and legs have been made customizable through a button / elastic adjustment system, so instead of 3 length settings, you can set to 8+ very customizable sizes and instead of no waist settings, you have up to 4+. You get a super adjustable, fully customized diaper without snaps! The diapers are really trim and I rarely use an extra pad. The insert is highly absorbent! The fleece lining makes me wonder why anyone would choose plastic over cloth. It is so soft next to your baby's precious skin. Also, check out their Organic Cotton Wonder Wipes! The are made of organic cotton and you can wash them with your diapers! Cloth diapering has never been easier!

No comments: