Monday, July 6, 2009

Another Day Wasted On Laundry? Never Again!


I hate laundry. I don't mind dumping a load of clothes into the machine since I bought my LG steamwasher, but after that, it's a dreaded chore. I spend all day washing and drying and folding. Recently, I was given an opportunity to try something different. A countertop washing machine and a spin dryer? I wondered if it would get the job done. I have two children that always seem to end up with mystery spots on their clothes, if I can even find those spots hidden beneath the ground-in dirt. Since this duo is supposed to be much faster, I couldn't wait to try it out. The Wonder Wash washes a 5-lb. load super clean in just a couple of minutes. It has a patented pressure system that forces detergent into the fabric at high speed for a fast, efficient, economic and very easy wash! You can even use your favorite detergent! It was easy to set up and even easier to use. The Wonder Wash is ideal for campers/boaters, people that live alone, and a woman with small frequent loads like hand washables and diapers. It worked perfectly with diapers and I was able to use very little detergent. Since a lot of detergent can negatively impact cloth diapers, this is perfect! It is ideal for delicates such as woolens/diaper covers, silks, knitted dresses and cashmere garments and it uses far less water than hand washing. After using the Wonder Wash, I was pleased with the results. Clean clothes in less time. A lot less time! Plus, it is the perfect size for a load of wool diaper covers! The Spin Dryer works in only 2-3 minutes! It has a 12.2 lb capacity for wet laundry, 5.5 lb capacity for dry laundry. It is much gentler on clothes than a conventional tumble dryer and it removes mineral deposits and detergents, rather than baking them on. It was a little hard to get used to the fact that my clothes were still damp afterwards, and I was happy that it could be used with a tumble dryer. If it is used with a conventional tumble dryer, the Spin Dryer cuts drying time by 30 minutes or more, significantly reducing energy costs and prolonging the life of your dryer and clothing! Towels and cloth diapers always seem to take forever to dry in my conventional dryer. I was really impressed with the amount of water the Spin Dryer removed. After tossing these items in my dryer, I waited no more than 15 minutes for soft and warm, fluffy cotton! It connects to any 110V outlet and no installation is required. It fits right beside my dryer and I use it on a regular basis. The Spin Dryer only uses 300 watts, so it's very energy efficient! This set is affordable and makes that trip to the Laundromat a thing of the past! Apartment dwellers will love this duo! Imagine doing laundry anytime, any place! Get a little greener with your laundry and check them out!

No comments: