Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What's That Smell!


I hate diaper pails, but I can't live without one. At least, not yet. I use cloth diapers and I wash my diapers every 2-3 days. Most of the time my pail keeps smells contained. But every now and then, I have a problem. Normally, I'll just take the pail outside or do a quick load of diapers between my ordinary diaper days. But now, I have another alternative that works really well! It's a diaper deodorizer with a natural anti-bacterial that quickly eliminates the source of odor causing bacteria in cloth and plastic/disposable diapers. You simply spray the solution on soiled diapers before disposal and there will be no reminder that your little angel was once a little stinker! Poo-Pourri Jr Lil' Stinker works like a charm. It leaves a clean, fresh scent that doesn't mix with unpleasant odors, leaving a completely disgusting scent behind. It's not a cover-up. The spray fights odor and it deodorizes your pail full of diapers. Just spray each diaper as you toss it in. For touch ups, spray the top or the lid. It works well and one bottle seems to last! The next time you toss a dirty diaper, give it a quick spray. With Poo-Pourri Lil' Stinker, your diapers can wait another day!

No comments: