Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Finally! Baby Gear That Will Excite Men!

Finally, a car seat that will turn heads! This is not your typical car seat. It is luxurious, premium child seating. When my husband found out that Recaro made child seats, he was really excited! When he found out that one would be arriving, he waited anxiously by the front door, ready to meet our delivery person at the truck! I almost had to laugh! You see, Recaro makes premium seats for sports cars! And you know guys are about sports cars. If you want to get your guy excited about baby gear, this is one product you need to have on your list! The Recaro Signo Convertible Car Seat is sleek and handsome, and it offers the latest safety protection like energy-absorbing EPS foam and deep side wings! It is an excellent fit for children weighing 5 to 70 pounds (up to 8 years of age!) and it can be used rear facing from 5-35 pounds and forward facing from 20-70 pounds. This seat eliminates the need for those bulky, short-lived infant carriers. While I loved using mine, I stopped when Sam was about three months old. My carrier was really too heavy to carry around with a growing infant inside! The Recaro Signo has height-adjustability which offers optimum, customized safety for toddlers and young children. It grows with your child! When your child outgrows the 5-point harness and seat cushion, you can remove them, converting the young Signo into a great booster seat! It has both a rear and forward facing latch system with adjustable harness locations and top tether. It also has side impact protection system and a great adjustable headrest! An extra large side protection shell provides additional support when cornering. The Recaro Signo Convertible Car Seat comes in four great colors which fit in well with any car interior and is gender neutral. The car seat from Recaro is made of a heavy duty microfiber cover material. This plush material is hand washable for convenience! As for the installation, it was pretty simple. I used the latch system and had no problems. After the seat was installed, I was really amazed at how little it moved. I had tried many different car seats. I have purchased four different seats and I have reviewed several. The Recaro seat moved the least amount. I also grabbed the side wings to get them to flex. They were strong and sturdy. Sam really enjoyed sitting in the seat and he didn't slouch in the seat. It held him the way a car seat should hold a child. It was very supportive. The seat sits very high, but so does my SafeGuard. I would recommend this seat to any parent. The design is attractive and the safety features are irresistible! Hmmm, I may need to try one of their sporty adult seats next! Visit Recaro to learn more!

No comments: