Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Think I'll Just Stay In Bed!


I have been using linen spray for years, counting on it's relaxing scents to wisk me away to the land of nod. I love snuggling into my pillow and smelling fresh florals. Every now and then, after a rough day, all I want to do is crawl into bed. The first thing I do is reach for my spray. There have been a few times that my aim was off, and I would end up with spray on my face. It's hard to see which way you are spraying in the dark! It's even harder to see with spray in your eyes! That's one wake up call I can do without! When I travel, my dreamy sprays are often left behind. And let's face it, you really need a fresh pillow when you're away from home! I have found a simple solution. Sleep Scentsations! Amazing pillow liners infused with all things good! I tried out their dreamy collection and let me say, I haven't slept this good in years! I enjoyed setting my sprays aside, opening a pack and peeling off a divinely scented liner. Placing the sticky side on my pillow, it did not shift around and the scent lasted a couple of days. "My Boyfriends Shirt" took me back to my college days, where I would borrow my boyfriend's (now my husband's) cologne and spray it on my pillow. I can't be the only one guilty of that! My favorite scents were the Botanical and Exotic scents. The quality of the essential oils used is obvious. They do not smell like cheap air fresheners. These pillow liners are created to give you a luxurious slumber, and they deliver. These liners slip into a travel bag and take up no more space than a large envelope. Open one up in your suitcase or your drawer and your clothes will smell amazing! I loved the collection. I was a little sad that they didn't last longer, but on the bright side, it gave me the opportunity to try out new scents. That's a step up from my pillow spray, because once I buy a bottle I'm stuck with it until it's empty!




No comments: