Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Julie's Cookie Jar

I have a new favorite cookie and it is an unlikely choice for me. I hate peanut butter cookies. I don't know why, I just always have. But after biting into one of these Peanut Butter Surprises, I was surprised to say the least. My long standing disdain for peanut butter cookies has given way to love and endless cravings. Normally, it is not a cookie that I would even try, but in a chocolate craving fit, I gave in. I am so glad I did! The cookies are perfect. Not crumbly, not chewy. And they are topped with a perfect peanut butter cup. Bite after bite, I knew I had found the perfect cookie. If you are in the mood for chocolate chip, pull up a chair! Julie's Cookie Jar has just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth and bring a smile to your face. Julie's Cookie Jar has many delicious varieties.
Shortbread Rounds go perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. These are original Scottish Shortbreads and they are divine! The perfect buttery cookie, simple in appearance, but extraordinary in taste! Two dozen are shipped with each order and that's a good thing. Two dozen may last an afternoon! One dozen would be a tease!

Double Chocolate Chunk Espresso Cookies are rich and intense. The espresso compliments the chocolate and brings this cookie to a whole new level. I am not an espresso fan, but I can appreciate what it does to intensify the flavor of the chocolate. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are available with or without the raisins and Lemon Raspberry Sandwiches will set your tea party or bridal shower apart from the rest. These special treats are yummy and oh so good!

Julie's Cookie Jar is a master at decorated cookies! The icing is wonderful and the decorations showcase the artistic talents of this remarkable cookie designer! Next time you want to surprise a loved one, order a box! Ideal for children attending college or camp, Julie's Cookies are the perfect way to let your loved ones know just how special they truly are!

1 comment:

Cher said...

Awesome cookies! Yum!