Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Plow & Hearth For The Holidays!

Disclosure: I received these bellows in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation was received.

 I've always loved shopping at Plow & Hearth. They have a lot of unique gift ideas for the special people on your list and they also have a nice selection of things you may need all year round! This year, I was given Black Willow Hardwood Bellows...I've needed these for years. Living in South Georgia, I don't get enough practice making fires to be really good at it. I spend a lot of time blowing air on the firewood, trying to get it to catch. Last year I vowed to finally do something about it. Well, I forgot about it until this year and I asked Plow & Hearth if they would send some help!
They did! Now I don't get lightheaded when I'm trying to get the fire going! The bellows work well and they are nice to look at. The short handle is great . I imagine the long handled bellows would be even better! I can also hang it with my fireplace tools! I've received a few different fireplace accessories over the years from Plow & Hearth to review, including a Saf- T Grate, which has held up well after we received it to replace our old warped grate about three years ago. It is self feeding and there is great air flow. It does a great job holding the logs in place. I've also received a nice copper firewood tub. It holds enough firewood for at least a day, sometimes two, so I don't have to run out in the cold for more logs. I've had it about a year now and I haven't dented or scratched it yet. I haven't been too careful either. I love the quality products sold by Plow & Hearth. It isn't too late if you need a little something extra for the holidays. But hurry!!!

No comments: