Monday, February 25, 2013

Stop Waiting All Day For Your Photos To Load! Try MailPix!



A while back, I was introduced to a new place to shop for photos. I've tried several similar shops and I really enjoy using them. However, there are issues with each site that lead to hours of frustration. I was given a credit to spend at MailPix and I bought a few things. I purchased brag books with photos of my niece, I had prints made of my brother and his family, and I bought a few items that made perfect gifts. Usually, when I order from photo sites, I stick to photo books and prints. This time, I decided to try a few new things. I ordered calendars, mugs, totes, and the most amazing photo on an aluminum panel. It's pictured above. Instead of being printed on paper or canvas, it's on metal! It even has a built in stand! I absolutely love the metal sheen and it really draws the eye. The mugs were my next favorite item! I had a lot of fun creating a mug and I will definitely order another soon. I'd like a few more! My favorite feature of the site is the photo loader. It doesn't take hours to load five photos....I can get an album loaded in five minutes at MailPix! That alone will make me get prints here in the future. It saves me time. I wish I had known a few things before placing my order. I created calendars that had to be dumped. I placed the photos and didn't hit save before ordering, so many of the faces were cut off. It was disappointing. A few hours after I ordered, I looked up my order to admire my creations and noticed the issue. I called but it was too late and they couldn't do anything. I guess I should have known it had to be saved. That will not keep me from trying again. Everything was shipped quickly and packaged with care. The quality of the prints and products were great and they were very reasonably priced. They have great deals! If you are tired of waiting all day to load your prints, make the change and try MailPix!

Disclosure: I received a credit to use for this review. A favorable review was not required.

No comments: