Thursday, December 6, 2012

Perfectly Practical Pushchairs

I was recently chatting to a friend of mine about her pram options. She’s due any day now and has yet to find a suitable pram or pushchair for her soon-to-be-here baby. And, as it’s her first, she doesn’t have any experience with choosing baby equipment or transport.

I remember trying to choose a pushchair, and how confusing it was when confronted by a multitude of different makes, models, styles and colours. Each pushchair I looked at seemed to do something different, but not one of them did everything I needed it to. But with pushchairs, as with everything else, technology has advanced considerably. It’s now possible to find a pushchair which does everything you want it to without breaking the bank or looking ugly. I personally think this last thing is extremely important – if it’s something you’re going to use every day then you’ll want it to look as stylish as possible!


I guided my friend in the direction of BRITAX pushchairs, having been pointed in their direction a while back by another friend of mine. She described them as being like ‘the Mary Poppins of pushchairs’ – practically perfect in every way! And I must admit I was impressed. Bold colours, fashionable design and safety features at every turn – perfect for both first time mummies and those who already have little ones.

No comments: