Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tiny Prints For Halloween And Thanksgiving!


I've ordered products from Tiny Prints in the past. Anytime I've looked for invitations online, I always seem to find the most unique invitations at Tiny Prints. In fact, looking through their products today, I have already found invitations for Logan and Sam's next birthday party! I want to get their Birthday Monsters invites and labels. They are so cute! But that's a few months away and Halloween and Thanksgiving are right around the corner. If you're hosting a Halloween party this year,check out Halloween Party Invitations from Tiny Prints! I love their Haunted Lane invitations and I found a lot of humor in the Blood Drive invitations! For those of you throwing a Halloween party in a Haunted House, check out the Haunted Victorian invitations from Tiny Prints! With our family, we let the kids get dressed up and we have sweets and watch movies all night. We love handing out candy to the few (sometimes one or two) trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood. I WISH we had more! It's always fun to see what shows up at our door!
Last year for Thanksgiving, my best friend and her husband planned their first big Thanksgiving dinner. All close friends and family were invited. She's doing it again this year and I think she'd love to have Thanksgiving Invitations for her guests! I love the colors in the Plenty of Pumpkins invite and Colorful Turkey may be my favorite! If you like Thanksgiving Photo Cards, they also have plenty of options! It would be cool to use the previous year's group photo! I would have a tough time picking from these. I love the traditional fall colors, but they offer so many more! It really doesn't matter which invite you pick, they are easy to design and easy to order. Check out Tiny Prints!

Disclosure: I wrote this on behalf of Global Influence and Tiny Prints. I will received compensation for my participation. Only honest opinions stated.

No comments: