Wednesday, July 18, 2012

KIDZ BOP 22!


I've always hated reviewing music for kids. Since I started reviewing products, I think I've only found one kid's CD that didn't make me cringe. I really wanted to check out KIDZ BOP because it features kids singing the music that I love. After I received a copy for review, I think I listened to it at least 50 times. My kids love it and so do I! My husband even loves it! After leaving it in his truck, he didn't bring it in for a week, even though I asked for it daily! I like to put it in my CD player and turn it up! It has great sound quality! KIDZ BOP 22 includes 16 chart-topping hits including:


Stronger
Call Me Maybe
Starships
Domino
Payphone
Wild Ones
Glad You Came
Drive By
Part Of Me
What Makes You Beautiful
Dance Again
Boyfriend
Feel So Close
Somebody That I Used To Know
Tonight Is The Night
Set Fire To The Rain
 
Order now and get two for the price of one! KIDZ BOP 22 will definitely get your feet moving! Before you know it, you'll be singing along. I still can't believe I love it so much!
 
Disclosure: I received a copy for review. Opinions expressed are mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments: