Thursday, June 21, 2012

Carol's Cookies: Bigger Is Better


 My family loves cookies. Lucky for us, we get to try a lot. One of my favorites? Carol's Cookies. These cookies taste so good, but I'll bet that most of you will have to struggle to finish one. They are huge! Their cookies weigh nearly one half-pound each! Unlike a store-bought, machine-driven cookie, you can actually taste the real butter and hints of brown sugar with every bite.
Carol's Cookies are crisp on the outside and soft inside. They taste fresh and they are made with natural ingredients. I'd say just like grandmas, but they are better! I received two tins, each containing 12 cookies. Each cookie was different and I think my favorites were all that contained chocolate chips! The tins were packed neatly and all of my cookies were perfect except for one. It had an edge that had crumbled just a bit. I had to squeeze 12 on one platter! I had a second platter of cookies for late guests. I am going to order these again. When I do, I'll know that one tin will be enough. I may however buy two so I can freeze one for later! When I review really good cookies I always end up wanting more than what was sent. This is the first time I didn't feel that way! With Carol's Cookies, bigger is better. You can't have too much of a good thing!They definitely hit the spot!
Disclosure: Two tins of cookies were sent for a our party. Any opinions expressed were mine and not influenced in any way.

No comments: