Monday, May 14, 2012

We Had A Happy Birthday With Hebrew National!

 When we have parties, we cook a lot of food. We cook smaller batches on the grill so everyone can enjoy hot food! This year, we decided to do something a little different. Instead of having another pizza party, we grillled! It was a lot of fun and the food was awesome. There's nothing like hot food cooked on a charcoal grill! Hebrew National sent Beef Franks for our party this year. They're my favorite. Since they're Kosher, I don't question what goes into them. I also feel good about letting my kids enjoy them!
We cooked several batches on the grill. I don't like to cook them and let them set on the counter. I want them to disappear soon after they are brought in! They're better that way! We cooked Jumbo Beef Franks, Bun Length Beef Franks, and Quarter Pound Beef Franks. I thought the Quarter Pounders would be too much hot dog for me. They weren't! Cooked on the grill, they were amazing, they were so juicy! They were an instant favorite!
 Hebrew National Beef Franks are made with 100% fresh kosher beef, and contain nothing artificial. That's good news for us, especially since hot dogs are served a few times every month at my house! It's a quick dinner on the grill and if I don't want to go through the trouble of starting the grill, I can always cook them in the oven or on a skillet. I refuse to boil them. There's just something about the outside of a Hebrew National Beef Frank being crisp and slightly charred....It's so delicious!

 Logan and Sam enjoyed their birthday party.  The Hebrew National Beef Franks were awesome! The kids came back for seconds, and so did everyone else on our guest list! The Quarter Pound Beef Franks were an unexpected hit. I never knew they existed! If I can't find them in my local stores, I'm going to have them order plenty for our next big cookout!
Disclosure: Hebrew National Beef Franks were provided for our party. Only honest opinions given.

No comments: