Friday, May 11, 2012

Fight Whine With Wine! Happy Mother's Day!

Please note: this post is intended for my readers age 21+!

For a romantic picnic, or simply for the adults in the group, bring along some VOGA Italia Winefor a sophisticated and stylish adult beverage. VOGA Italia hails from Italy, the country best known for producing some of the world’s best wine as well as its’ keen sense of style. VOGA Italia encompasses all aspects offering a collection of crisp delicious wine thoughtfully packaged in a revolutionary re-designed bottle featuring a unique resealable cap. Since the company’s inception, VOGA has earned numerous awards and accolades for their sleek and sexy glass cylindrical bottle, presentation and most importantly taste.  The collection retails from $10.99 to $15.99 and includes Pinot Grigio, Merlot, Moscato, and Premium Sparkling. VOGA is available in over 62 countries, hundreds of major cities, and can be found in thousands of the world’s trendiest bars, restaurants and shops. Wherever, whenever, if you are drinking VOGA you are drinking IN Style.

We recently tried VOGA Italia Merlot, and it was rich and full bodied. I am no expert on wine, but I do enjoy the taste of a rich, red wine. I love to relax with a glass after a hectic day with the kids...which is almost every day! Seriously, a good glass of wine can make me forget the whine. I get lost in the smooth flavors and it's something I can enjoy after the kids are in bed and all is quiet! Merlot is one of my favorites. VOGA Italia delivers a lot of taste without costing a lot of green. That's important because when we entertain, the wine is poured freely. We usually wait for our favorites to go on sale and stock up. It's good to know we can buy more without having to wait on a sale when we buy VOGA Italia! Their bottle of Merlot is sleek and modern and I expected a lot when I opened the bottle. The taste mellowed nicely as I allowed the wine to breathe. It smelled wonderful and I think it would be delightful to cook with! I am looking forward to buying their Rosa too! It looks like a nice alternative to the heavier Merlot!

Disclosure: I was sent a bottle of wine in order to complete this review. Review is intended for adults 21 and over.

No comments: