Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sugar Tree Candle Company

 I love candles. I burn a candle in my kitchen and another in my living room daily. Being home with two kids can be stressful, especially if you are homeschooling and blogging while keeping up with a curious toddler. I need stress relief and walking by a burning candle has a way of making me feel better. But only if it smells really good! I recently discovered Sugar Tree Candle Company and they sent me two candles to review. I received Cotton Candy, which I normally would not have picked, and Dreamsicle. I was afraid the Cotton Candy scented candle would smell too sweet. This is not a problem. I've been burning it about a week and I will miss it when it's gone. It lifts my spirits and takes me back to my childhood! It fills my living room and dining room with a delicious scent of strawberries and vanilla that I crave. I light it first thing each morning and I have to admit, I've burned it longer than the four recommended hours. I can't help it. I love it that much! I've burned my Dreamsicle Candle once and I am looking forward to using it after my Cotton Candy burns out! Each candle is made from 100% soy wax and each candle is custom crafted when you place your order. That's great because the fragrance is more intense and it lasts longer because it is fresh!
What makes Sugar Tree Candles so special?

Obsessive Testing- 7 Levels of fragrance testing means their fragrance supplier make sure you receive the best fragrances.
100% Soy Wax-They use Golden Brands Soy Wax - An all natural soy wax that holds lots of fragrance oil.
Burn Testing- They burn test their candles daily so they know how much fragrance their candles throw in a room.
Passion for candles- Liking a fragrance isn't enough, you deserve a candle you'll love!

Learn more about Sugar Tree Candle Company and feast your eyes on their awesome candle menu! I am seriously tempted by the Watermelon, Chocolate Fudge, and their Love Spell!

They also offer a Direct Sales and Home Party Program! Learn more here! Call 513-623-2194 in the next 30 days and mention gerberbabies to get an additional 10% off!


Disclosure: I received two jar candles in order to complete my review. No monetary compensation received. I did get a lot of compliments and much needed stress relief! That was a nice bonus!

No comments: