Wednesday, February 22, 2012

See's Candies Peanut Brittle

I love peanut brittle, and I usually eat it during the holidays. After that, I don't give it much thought until the holiday season returns. It's unfortunate that I associate this beloved treat with Christmas. It's wonderful and highly addictive! I've never had See's Candies Peanut Brittle before, but when given the opportunity to write about it and read all the wonderful reviews, I've found myself craving a box of peanut brittle!
With more peanuts per square inch, See's Candies Peanut Brittle is unlike any other. It's made from Mary See's old-fashioned recipe. Made with a blending of fresh AA-grade butter, pure sugar, premium whole peanuts, and See's own proprietary ingredient, this brittle will take you back to your childhood and the joys of taking your very first bite of melt-in-your-mouth brittle. Just thinking about it gives me a warm feeling and makes crave the delicious buttery brittle. With low product prices and reasonable shipping, I think I'm going to have to give it to the temptation. Check out their site and enjoy delicious brittle all year long!

No comments: