Sunday, August 21, 2011

DonFelix: Custom Couture!


 I love baby clothes, especially clothes for baby girls. While I don't have a little girl of my own, I can't help myself when I pass by a rack of tiny dresses. I always stop and look! As a mom of two boys, I can tell you, cute baby clothes for boys are hard to find. Girl clothes? I haven't heard anyone complain about a shortage of cute clothing. The question is, where do you shop? Check out DonFelix on Etsy. Owner Beverly is a master with needle and thread and she can transform cute fabric into darling creations! She sent the outfit pictured above for a very special couple expecting their first child! When I opened the package, I thought of Shirley Temple and old fashioned porcelain dolls. It doesn't get any better! I looked at all the seams and handiwork and marveled at the perfection. Everything was finished beautifully and attention was paid to all the little details. I loved this gorgeous set and I was impressed by the quality. DonFelix also offers gorgeous creations for moms and big girls! Check out DonFelix on Etsy. You won't be disappointed!
Disclosure: I was sent this outfit for a very special shower. No monetary compensation received. Honest opinions given.
credit: DonFelix

No comments: