Saturday, July 30, 2011

Diet Free Update!

Several days ago, I completed my six day Detox Drop. It wasn't hard and surprisingly, towards the end, I found myself craving fewer sweets. I had a smoothie for breakfast and dinner each day, a full (detox friendly) meal at lunch, soups, and fruit. I followed the Diet Free Life food plan and waited patiently for my results. After six days, I has lost 6 pounds and NINE inches!!! The detox made me feel really great and I am already looking forward to doing it again! After completing my detox, I began the Diet Free Life food plan outlined in Robert Ferguson's book. I have been eating every two to three hours and after a few days, I am down another pound. I haven't been losing as fast as I had hoped, but I am losing, and I am eating the foods I LOVE! My only problem with the program is making myself eat. I haven't had regular meals in years, and I've never eaten every two to three hours. I forget if I don't set my timer, which I've done a couple of times. I don't feel hungry throughout the day and if I find myself craving chocolate or anything else, I  CAN have it. I may have to wait until snack time, but just knowing I can have it means I won't cheat. So far, so good! I'll update you all again soon!
Disclosure: I was given my Detox Drop Kit and Robert Ferguson's book, Diet-Free For Life, in order to try his program and write this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: