Monday, April 18, 2011

" Rollin' In The Dough"


Just look at the picture. You're jealous, right? Say It So Sweetly came up with the ultimate indulgence and I received some for our Birthday Bash! Cookie dough and brownies collide in my new favorite treat. Brownies and cookie dough? It's pure fantasy, the best of both worlds! They are so good, you'll remember their name,  Rollin In The Dough- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Balls
Delicious chocolate chip cookie dough is enrobed in thick milk chocolate and drizzled with white. Beneath that heavenly layer, you'll find a chocolate treasure hidden inside. Moist brownie! Velvety smooth and rich, these brownies would be great alone. The combination is utterly sinful. They are very pretty and I think they're perfect for birthdays, showers, weddings, and gifts! 

They are larger than I expected so I took a comparison photo next to an average cupcake to show you what I mean. They are very rich, and I almost didn't finish mine! I could easily eat half and come back later for the rest. That might require extensive planning on my part and an unbelievably good hiding place. Set one of these down and you'll know what I mean. They disappear like crazy! Say It So Sweetly, you make everything so sweetly! I have a baby shower to plan and I don't think I'll be able to resist buying your adorable mints...and brownie balls...and brownies...and, um cookie pops! You make me want to try them all!!!
Disclosure: I was sent these wonderful treats in exchange for this post. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: