Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Add Some Color To Your Next Party!


 This year, we received really fun favors for our guests. My favorite? Cool dinosaur crayons in exciting colors from Red Elm Designs! The crayons were really detailed and well done. I didn't find any bubbles or other imperfections. They were so shiny and smooth! The crayons were loved by all, especially Sam. His crayon fit perfectly in his hand and he couldn't wait to color away!
When I visited Red Elm Designs on Etsy, I couldn't believe the selection! I had a hard time deciding on a design. When I saw the dinosaurs, I had to have them!!! Logan and Sam LOVE dinosaurs! But take a look at those cupcakes! Wow! And the cookie crayons shown at the end of this post? They look good enough to eat! It's a good thing Red Elm Designs labels their crayons!
The crayons are bright and vivid. They are made with quality wax so they color evenly and smooth! We loved them and I think you will too! Check them out!
Disclosure: I was sent an assortment of dinosaur crayons to use in my favor bags in exchange for this post.

No comments: