Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Naughty and Nice Popcorn Fish From SeaPak!


Around the holidays, I always seem to have unexpected visitors. It's nice when I have a great looking appetizer ready within 15 minutes or so. That's gives me enough time to say hello and fill my guest's glasses! Here's a great appetizer from SeaPak featuring their awesome Popcorn Fish!!! Great fried or baked, this is a real winner in our house. We all love it and we have bought it several times since I reviewed it. I highly recommend it!

Naughty and Nice Popcorn Fish


1 package (22 oz) SeaPak Popcorn Fish, frozen

Naughty Sauce

1 roasted red bell pepper

2/3 cup mayonnaise

2 tablespoons mild Asian chili sauce or 1-2 tablespoons hot Asian chili sauce

Nice Sauce

½ cup Basil Pesto Sauce

1 cup cream (add more for thinner sauce)

2 tablespoons honey



Preheat oven 450ยบ. Bake shrimp according to package instructions. Place roasted red bell pepper, mayonnaise and chili sauce into blender. Mix on low until fully blended. Pour into serving dish; place pesto, cream and honey in a bowl and stir until fully incorporated. Pour into serving dish. Serve immediately. Sauces can be made a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Makes 25 appetizers.
 
Disclosure: I was under no obligation to share this recipe. We LOVE Seapak's Popcorn Fish and we hope you do too!

No comments: