Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cutie Bootie Boutique


For the last few weeks, Sam has been breaking in his new Plush Green Monster Slippers from Cutie Bootie Boutique. He jumps out of bed and puts them on before he does anything else. It's so cute! These adorable slippers match his personality and they seem to make him happy! He loves the big eyes and the green horns and he often tugs on them while he laughs. The slippers are well made and totally worth the $17 price tag. They are a little big for him and the bottom of the slipper is a little thick, but I see plenty of wear in his future! And that's great considering all the fun he's having while he wears them!
Cutie Bootie Boutique has many, many products that I want to get my hands on, especially now, since my brother and his wife are expecting. I love their bibs, bloomers, tutus and pettiskirts! Their blankets are pretty great too! I was sent a sample and I almost wished I had chosen one after seeing the patterns and feeling how soft the material is. Sam LOVES blankets and I think he would have made this is favorite! I love that Cutie Bootie Boutique offers adorable products at an affordable price! They also have a registry for parents-to-be. It's easy to go online, browse their site and overload a virtual shopping cart. And we all know that can be a little dangerous!  At least to our wallets.
Disclosure: I was sent these adorable Monster Slippers in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: