Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Teleflora!


We're celebrating Christmas with Teleflora's Celebration Tree! This centerpiece is gorgeous, and it's perfect for any holiday table. When I first saw this tree online, I fell for it instantly. I didn't bother reading the description because I knew I had to have it! Before I received it, I thought it would be taller. After it arrived, I decided this tree was completely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. This Christmas floral arrangement sparkles with holiday cheer! The golden ornaments and pinecones, along with the golden holly leaves will dazzle your guests and bring a smile to your face. The "tree" is made with branches of pine and fir. The white flowers contrast beautifully and the stunning gold pot (which is more intricate than the pot shown on the website) is sure to please. For me, this was the perfect holiday arrangement and my favorite so far! While it requires more care with daily watering, I have had zero needle shed so far. Hadden's Flowers & Gifts (my local florist) chose flowers that are long lasting and I can look forward to having this arrangement remain beautiful until Christmas and beyond! This Teleflora arrangement is perfect for holiday tables, stunning floral accents, anyone wanting to downsize from a larger tree, winter weddings and more! Visit Teleflora and order your Celebration Tree or any of their special holiday arrangements!
Disclosure: I was sent a Celebration Tree in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: