Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Joyful Bath Co.


 I love handcrafted soaps and special blends for my bath. It helps create a relaxing environment after a stressful day. With the holidays rapidly approaching, it's always nice to have something extra special for those times when you need it most. That's where Joyful Bath Co. comes in. They provide the goodness, I simply add hot water and myself. Ahhhhhhhhh. I was given a ‘Lil Soap & Salt Bucket for review. I chose the ‘Nilla Buttermilk salts and the Oatsy Floatsie Handmade Botanical Soap. These scents complimented each other well and they were mild and left my skin feeling soft and moisturized. The gift is the perfect size and the perfect treat for just about anyone on your list! Check them out! There is still time for Christmas delivery and you can always order a gift card!!!
Disclosure: I was sent a gift set for review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: