Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Olive & Ollie!


If you like to buy your kids new pajamas for Christmas, you must visit Olive & Ollie! The Mod Christmas Tree Lounge Set is simple adorable! Heather is the brilliant designer behind Olive and Ollie and she has a gift for creating clothes that are playful and fresh. She creates Birthday Tees for my kids every year and they are always picture perfect. My kids wear their tees all year long and they are still in tip top condition, even after many washes! She also has great blankets (Sam would love her Let's Sail Away Design!) and bibs. Visit Olive and Ollie and find out why we like her so much. Trust me, it's obvious! 
Disclosure: I was under no obligation to mention Olive and Ollie. She is one of my favorite designers, so I had to share!

No comments: