Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Comfort House


Give the gift of love and warmth this Christmas! Comfort House can give your loved ones a level of comfort they've never experienced! We were sent a Sunbeam SlumberRest Electric Blanket to pass on to a lucky couple. It's actually a smart blanket! Just Right Comfort™ means your blanket automatically senses and adjusts to the room temperature, and the temperature under the blanket, for personalized warmth and ultimate comfort.

It features:

Uniform and consistent heating

Silent solid state control is easy to operate

10 temperature settings

Selectable auto-off

Pre-heat

Dual controls for individual warmth selections

Machine wash & tumble dry

I was impressed by the even warmth and lack of cold spots. The controls were really quiet and easy to use/read. The blanket was incredibly soft and the walnut color was rich and beautiful, ideal for most decors. While this blanket is no longer available, you can find several that are! If you already have an electric blanket for your bed or if you are looking for another warming gift, consider a heated throw! This will be a must for my house because my husband loves the cooler temps. Not me! I shiver when the temps drop below 70. This is on my Christmas wish list for sure. Visit Comfort House and find great comfort in all of their products and service. Not only did they make my holiday gift guide, they made my all time favorite list thanks to their prices, selections, and awesome customer service!
Disclosure: I was sent a blanket in exchange for this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: