Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Z G O Store!


I always have a candle burning! I love scents that make me happy or make me relax, and I love those that seem to take me away. Recently, Z G O Store sent a Sands of Morocco Candle by Infusion Organique for my enjoyment. The Sands of Morocco Soy Blend Candle filled my home with the intoxicating scent of exotic spices and fresh flowers from the Far East, as well as sandalwood, lemongrass oil, and fresh vanilla. Sandalwood is one of my favorite scents and sometimes it can be a little too exotic for some. I think the vanilla softens it beautifully and makes it even more enjoyable, so it appeals to many more, making it a perfect holiday or hostess gift. If you can't afford a sunny vacation in the far away lands of Marrakech or Casablanca for Christmas, consider bringing the far away fragrance home! Check out Z G O Store for great inspired fragrances for your home!
Disclosure: I was sent a candle in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: