JM Cremp's Adventure Store sent Logan an army jacket of his own, the memories came flooding back. While Logan's jacket fits him a little better than my brother's when he received his, I know Logan will enjoy his Weston Jr, kids army jacket this year and hopefully next. Afterwards, I'm sure Sam will get to enjoy it too! The soft sage green jacket seems to be very well made. It is based on Alpha's classic M-65 field coat and it is updated in washed cotton with quilted lining, hidden hood in the neck, and cinched waist. The tan interior is just as soft and it features a great pocket large enough to hold plenty of secret treasures! Flight patches on the outside of the jacket are a little worn around the edges adding even more character to this great jacket! I know military jackets might not be on everyone's list, but JM Cremp's has a lot of great products that probably are! I found many great items when I visited their site!
Handy Book Series Set was written by one of the founders of the Boy Scouts of America, D.C. Beard!
- The Fair Weather and Rainy Day Handy Book features dozens of indoor and outdoor activities, with simple instructions and easy-to-follow diagrams for building a backyard clubhouse, setting up a workshop, picnic games, papercrafts, and other diversions. Paperback, 336 pgs.
- The American Boy's Handy Book: What to Do and How to Do It is a wealth of projects and games, with practical directions on how to make them. It is the ultimate pre-TV, anti-couch potato activity book, answering the question, "What's there to do?" Softcover, 472 pgs.
- The Field and Forest Handy Book: New Ideas for Out of Doors has chapters on packing a horse, on making clothes and moccasins, on camp cooking, on building piers, boats, and sleds. Softcover, 448 pgs.
- Super-Durable UV Stabilized Trolley Unit
- 70 Foot Steel Stranded Cable
- All Parts and Hardware for Easy Assembly
- Easy-to-Follow Instructions
- Do-it-Yourself Mounting Platform Design Plan
Disclosure: Logan was sent a jacket for review. No monetary compensation received.