Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Oral-B


Give a little love this holiday season when you give an Oral-B Professional Care 3000 Electric Toothbrush! During the holiday season, people tend to eat and drink more. At least we do at my house! I couldn't imagine not using my Oral-B to brush it all away. The Oral-B toothbrush has a comfortable grip and I love that the brush head cups each tooth. My teeth really feel clean, even in between! Want to know more? The Oral-B Professional Care 3000:

•Removes up to 97% of plaque from hard-to-reach places*
•Helps prevent and reverse gingivitis
•Pressure sensor stops pulsations when you’re brushing too hard
•Naturally whitens teeth in 21 days**
•3 modes: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Whitening
•Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide
* Based on single-use brushing study

** Via surface-stain removal

Features:
Cleaning action: Provides 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 oscillations per minute
Professional timer: A two-minute timer with 30-second intervals makes it easy to track how long you've been brushing
Pressure sensor: Stops pulsations to notify you you're brushing too hard
3 customized brushing modes: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Polish
Indicator® bristles: Remind you to replace your brush head every 3 months, once they've faded halfway
Multiple attachment brush heads with compact, round design
Precision Clean Brush Head: Provides a deep and thorough clean
Pro White™ Brush Head with polishing cup: Whitens teeth by removing surface stains
Sensitive Brush Head: Is gentle on teeth and gums
Dual Clean Brush Head: Provides cleaning, freshening and gum care
Charge indicator: Lets you know that the brush is charged 

This toothbrush also holds a great charge. I love my Oral-B and I love what it does for my teeth and gums! I think it is the perfect gift for the holidays!
Disclosure: I was sent a toothbrush to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.


No comments: