Monday, August 23, 2010

Spray Your Way To Healthier Eating!

I've had a Misto for years. I keep it on my counter all the time. I use it almost daily. After years of faithful service, I see no retirement in sight. It's going strong and it still looks brand new! I cook with olive oil and while sometimes it's easy to pour a little into a pan, I like the even coverage that Misto gives me. Simply fill your Misto as directed, put the lid on and give it a few pumps. The pumps build pressure so the oil comes out like an aerosol. A light mist equals savings in my pocket. We all know how expensive olive oil can be, especially the premium oils. The Misto Stainless Steel Oil Bottle Sprayer is perfect for low fat/high flavor cooking, grilling, sautéing, roasting and basting. Use Misto to spray olive oil on salads, pasta, veggies, breads, pizza, chicken, beef and fish.You can even use it as a plant mister when you fill it with water. Get one for your favorite oils, vinegars, lemon or lime juice and more. If you use olive oil for cooking, I highly recommend it. This would be an ideal gift for a bridal shower too!
Disclosure: Misto was sent for me to pass on to a very deserving bride! No monetary compensation received and honest opinions are given. I love my Misto and I think you will too!

No comments: