Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It "Hits The Spot"...The Number One Spot!

If I knew I was dying and I could have one last dessert, this would be it. Seriously. I love chocolate and I like peanut butter. Hits The Spot hits the nail on the head with this decadent combination. I tried the Chocolate Peanutbutter Cup Cupcake Jarcakes. The first one, I ate as is. The cake is thick and rich and very brownie like. It's moist and packed with chocolate flavor. The bottom of the jar holds a tasty little surprise. A peanut butter cup! The cake is topped with chocolate and bits of peanut butter cup. It's unbelievably satisfying! The name of the Etsy store is very fitting. These treats really do hit the spot! The next time I had this treat, I put it in the microwave, sans lid, and heated it up for 30 seconds. It's to die for! The layers slightly melted into each other and the peanut butter softened mixing with the surrounding chocolate. Ooooohhhhhh! I thought it was great before. Heated, it's one of the best desserts I've ever had! I am eager to try other desserts from Hits The Spot. She nailed this dessert. I bet she nailed the others too! I think I hear her truffles calling my name! These jarcakes would be a hit at any shower or dinner party. They also make great anytime treats. Just be sure to order extras. You can thank me later!
Disclosure: I was sent these amazing jarcakes in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received and very honest opinions given.

No comments: